Planning for retirement can be a complex project, even for wealthy individuals and couples who have accumulated substantial assets for retirement. There are numerous and complex questions to answer that we, as qualified retirement planners, can help you answer. If you’ve been asking yourself the questions below, it’s time to meet with a professional retirement planner.
- Have we thought about everything? Are we really ready for retirement?
- How do we maximize our social security benefits?
- How do I put my assets to work so they provide us with consistent and lasting retirement income?
- How do I continue to preserve and grow my wealth while taking distributions?
- What will I do in retirement? What is my “Purpose” in retirement?
- How do I ensure there is enough remaining to leave a lasting legacy?
- What will happen to our retirement plans if markets become too volatile and other unforeseen events occur?
- How do I transfer my wealth to the ones who matter most in the most tax efficient manner possible?
Seeking financial advice for the retirement years is a smart way to help ensure you are able to answer these questions and can continue to enjoy a comfortable way of life that also allows for generosity to others. We’ll work with you during the retirement planning process to help ensure that your values and vision align with the decisions you are making to help reach your financial goals.
We’ve been advising professionals and wealthy families since 1985, offering financial advice on how to arrange assets in a way that puts them on a path towards living better now and in the retirement years. Our work has earned us numerous honors and awards over the years. However, our best reward is helping our clients achieve the ability to do more good in the world, and have more enjoyment from their assets, as a result of our investment advising and retirement planning services.
Call us today at (503) 257-6969 to discuss your financial goals for retirement!